Re: TR6 Diff ... Tranny

To: anabil@caltel.com (Bill & Skip Pugh), 6pack@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: TR6 Diff ... Tranny
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:23:08 -0500
Bill,

Auto parts stores sell a pump that can be used both to take out the existing
oil and replenish it.  Another method is to remove the differential.  Not hard,
but not easy either.  12 bolts for the three different shafts and then 4 bolts
for the differential also.  Not a bad route if you are not sure of the status
of your differential mounts.  Some people choose to install a drain.  I have
not done this but I am sure others can pass along words of wisdom if you are
interested.

Aaron
Snowy Topsham, Maine