Re: Frame Restoration Companies in the Northeast

To: "Jerry C Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Frame Restoration Companies in the Northeast
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:25:05 -0500
Jerry,

Couple of years back I had my TR250 frame chemically stripped, numerous
welds redone in the typical places as well as reinforcing girdles welded
onto both rear suspension bridges, then had it powder coated.  Total damage
= $675  And this was done by a professional dragster frame shop
http://www.racetechracecars.com/ and his next door powdercoater who truly
love cars, not some 'fly-by-night' or grease-pit operation.

Good deals are out there.  Don't believe for a minute that you have to lose
an arm and a leg to get the type of work that you want.  Some of these shops
think that they can ask any price and get it.  These types are obviously not
interested in your project other than to gouge your wallet.  Wave this email
in front of their noses if you'd like.  I have the receipts to back it up.

Good luck.

Greg Dito
CD6250L
Chapel Hill, NC