TR6 Radio Wanted

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Radio Wanted
From: "Michael Corbitt" <MIchael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:49:15 -0800
My 69 TR6 came without a radio and I would like to find one to fill the hole.
Ideally, I would like an original.  If anybody has one to sell, contact me
off-line.   I would prefer a working unit, but a non-working one will serve the
purpose since I prefer to listen to the engine anyway.  Are original radios
available through any suppliers?  In time I may search the archives for current
players that will fit without too much cutting to make my spouse happy.  When
she's happy, I'm real happy.

Mike