TRF TR6 Volume II Catalogue in HTML

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalogue in HTML
From: "John G. Sullivan" <sullij@att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:03:09 -0500
Don,

the list and I thank you for the service, please let me know the posting.

In the long run, we might want to consider posting this type of information
in a more public manner where it can be archived. The three immediate,
national / international group which could host such files are 6-Pack, VTR
and autox.team.net. As a commercial enterprise, TRF may have copyrights and
may consider posting as part of their website.

The benefits of "institutionalizing" the information concerning Triumphs
would benefit us and the next generation.

My observations are that the 6-Pack web page is stable, tied to a national
organization. Access could be either limited to members or open. VTR's
hosting appears to be "transitional" at this time; however, I know that was
the first place that I learned about the cars.

Let's keep that in mind. Perhaps, we will not see situations where
"collective wisdom" disappears from the public domain.

John Sullivan
list lurker
'70 TR6 aka "bingo"