Re: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalogue in HTML

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: Re: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalogue in HTML
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:19:54 -0600
Don,

I'll be glad to put this on the ShoalsBritishCars.org web site.  Contact me
off-list if you want me to do this and we'll make arrangements.

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'84 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S-10 (to fetch parts for the first two)