TR250 Mirror

To: Six Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR250 Mirror
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:48:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Just received what I believed(?) to be an NOS mirror
purchased via e-bay.  The box had RH Mirror on it
which was not mentioned in the auction, but I was able
to unscrew the mirror & turn it around making it a LH
mirror.  Not so sure the trapezoid shape is exactly
the same for RH & LH mirror, but it's pretty close.
Does anyone know if the correct mirror had writing
embossed into the back side of the mirror
frame...going around mounting point.  The mirror that
came off of my car does.  I bought this mirror to
replace it as I figured replating and putting new
glass in the original would cost more than buying NOS.
 Now I'm wondering if I actually received NOS?  The
NOS piece that I have does NOT have any writing on the
back side of the mirror.  It's a nice mirror, but I
paid a premium for NOS

Thanks in advance,

Todd