Engine rebuild

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Engine rebuild
From: <siberian@siberian.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:27:29 -0700
Hello all, new to the list and about to pick up My First
Triumph and had a question on quality firms to do an
engine rebuild. I'm looking for a firm or person to give
me a 'higher performance' engine within the stock system
(no supercharging or anything like that).

I found PRI on the web (http://www.prirace.com/) and like
what they offer in the Stage 1 package and was wondering
what other PRI like firms were around. Closer to Northern
Cal is better :)

Thanks everyone, I'm really excited to start into my
Triumph adventure. My last resto was a 1967 Camaro so this
promises to be an entirely different experiment..

Thanks also to everyone who was at Triumphest in Tahoe, it
was inspiring to see so many great cars in one place! We
made the drive just to see your cars :)

John-

Check out the new British Cars Forum: