Re: Crane Mounting Question

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crane Mounting Question
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:03:24 -0400
At 04:58 PM 9/5/2004, Adam C Beasley wrote:
>I'm considering the Crane Electronic Ignition and was wondering where people
>mounted the control box.  I've looked around under the hood and the only
>place I can see to mount it would be on the flat shelf by the steering shaft
>(above the pedals).[snip]

I've got mine mounted near the fusebox and relays. It's held on by
loosening the screw holding an existing component, tucking the edge under,
and re-tightening. I know many people have commented that the flat spot on
the left-hand wheelwell looks to be designed for the purpose.  I just
didn't feel like drilling holes there yet.

--
Ted Stevens     trstevens@earthlink.net
'74 TR6 Gaithersburg, MD

Check out the new British Cars Forum: