RE: building the TR6 engine

To: "'Gene Holtzclaw'" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: building the TR6 engine
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:58:59 -0400
Hi Gene:

I just know I'm going to regret asking this question, but I don't see how
different pistons could increase the swept area of the engine. I can see how
lower crowns on the pistons would make volume of the cylinder larger when
the pistons are at the bottom, but wouldn't that just reduce the compression
ratio dramatically as well?

Mark
1972 TR6