Re: Heater Control Valve

To: kendallsemail@yahoo.com (Kendall Larsen)
Subject: Re: Heater Control Valve
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
Ken and Don---It seems that one should be able to control the (hot)
water flow with the ball valve, such as used in the early TR. As you
said, not from the cockpit, but controlled. I also have one of these
valves, except in my case I leave it wide open, should the diaphragm in
the slide valve take a dump.

I also have a second one of these flow control valves on the bottom
return hose. If I want absolutely no heat coming in thru the "back door"
of the heater, I can shut it off here. I must admit I don't know how
much difference it makes, but the hoses are not hot.

Dick