Ring help

To: "6pack_autox_team_net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ring help
From: "john davis" <YEAHBABYTR6@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:16:06 -0500
With this story, I wont have to go to confession this month.

I was installing my new pistons in the block yesterday, on the first try I
buggered up one of the oil rings, no spares

1st damm

After taking a breather I started to torque the remander rod caps, broke a
bolt, no spares

2nd damm

The icing on the cake was when I tried to install the aluminum oil plug on the
front of the engine, stripped the screwdriver slot-can't get it to go in more
than 1/4" and now it's stuck

3rd damm plus a few more words and a screwdriver sticking out of the drywall.

I went to see my priest, he was no help in the engine department but was most
impressive in handing out the hail mary's. What I need is any help in locating
a oil ring setup for a .20 over piston just 1, yeah I know there only sold in
sets for $50+ and how the  #%^+*@ do you get the oil galley plug to go in all
the way.

John Davis
73 that may end up as a lawn ornament