Re: Hazard Follies

To: pooleyj@ns.sympatico.ca, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hazard Follies
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:11:00 EDT
You were right.  I had the green wire on the wrong terminal.  Not sure if you
saw my earlier post but the Bentley manual has an incorrect (I now know)
fascia connection diagram that puts the green on terminal 4 instead of 7.  I
had
noticed the difference between this and Dan's book before and was trying both
ways out, but the bad flasher I had itself masked the wiring problem ... and I
must have left it that way.  Anyway, it's working now.  Thanks for the help.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6