Re: Fireworks!

To: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fireworks!
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:10:02 -0500
Jim,
 Personally I wasn't offended by any of your input to the TR list and was very
grateful that you would take the time to design the parts offered. This I'm
SURE took considerable time and effort on your part, not to mention money you
dropped into the parts for the TR enthusiasts.  I hope you will still consider
making the rockers and other parts, but understand how the slap in the face
would create hard feelings.
 Even though I haven't purchased any of your parts offered, I was going to
when my own restoration was closer to completion.

Richard Seaton