Clutch and Gunst

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch and Gunst
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:46:42 EDT
After a couple of attempts at rebulding my clutch master and even going so
far as to shim the slave closer to the release arm (already had a 3/8" nut
between the slave and bracket) using 3 washers I am pretty sure that the fork
pin
has broken or something else has failed.  The master and slave were new last
year, the pin was replaced along with the fork, cross shaft and bushings.  Or,
the pressure plate/throwout bearing are failing.  I have about 35k on the
clutch.  My question is:
What is the prefered clutch/pressure plate to use with the Gunst bearing?
TIA
Sam