Re: Tires: 215/70 v. 205/70? (replacing bad Cokers)

To: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>, <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires: 215/70 v. 205/70? (replacing bad Cokers)
From: Mark Martin <markmartin@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:30:07 -0400
I bought a set of P205/65VR-15 Yokohama AVS dB S2  from Tirerack.com this May.
I too had to take off my redlines as they were cracked.  I must say, the
Yokohamas are excellent.  They changed the entire handling of the car for the
better.  Took a little getting used to as they really grip the road and I was
used to having the redlines break tractionnothing bad, just that the redlines
didnt provide the comfort level of the Yokohomas.

The Yokohomas also look GREAT!!!!  They have a nice aggressive appearance.
(Im sure those who love redlines will kill me for saying that)

Just MHO

Mark
72 TR6