Exhaust Valve Spring Collar

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust Valve Spring Collar
From: "Ken Owens" <kenowens@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:34:33 -0400
Hello List,

Hope someone can help me.  I am in the process of rebuilding my engine and the
machinist doing the work on the head noticed that the collar on the exhaust
valve is split and needs to be replaced.  Specifically, this is the upper
inner collar on the exhaust valve. Roaster Factory part 128334. item  AK18 in
th Blue spare parts catalog.  In the Moss catalog the part number is 821-220
and is called a Top Inner Collar. This part is either out of stock or no
longer being stocked by: BPNW, Moss or TRF.  Does anyone know where I can
obtain a new or used one.  This small part is holding up an entire rebuild!

Help!

Ken Owens
71 TR6
Columbus, GA