RE: How do you remove glass from tach bezel?

To: "'Walter Fogle'" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: How do you remove glass from tach bezel?
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:35:33 -0400
You should be able to turn the rim to align the tabs with the gaps in the lip
of the instrument body.  The seals between the instruments and the dash are
available from TRF and probably others.  The seal inside the rim of the
instrument needs to be made.  I went to a local rubber supply warehouse and
they gave me a decent length of o-ring material to make my own.
Andy
CD6521L