Click in rear wheel

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Click in rear wheel
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:02:11 -0400
List,

Back in 91 when my TR250 was still on the road, there was a very faint
rotational click in the drivers rear wheel. It was only audible when the
top was down and only at very low speeds -- idle in 1st gear, and in a
quiet place -- quiet road, driveway etc.

I'm doing a frame off. Should I have the hubs rebuilt now, or hope it's
something else like the u-joints, and wait to see what happens? The car
has 60K actual miles.

I suppose there no obvious answer to this one, without actually hearing
it, but I thought I'd pose the question just in case it's a common/known
problem.

Thanks,

Don Malling