Re: A Call for boat anchors!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Call for boat anchors!
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:15:10 -0400
Listers,

I will be making another brief trek to North Carolina next week.

I am in the Tampa bay Area of Florida.

Between here and there, and the surrounding states, I would like to
gather old engine cores or other bits and pieces that you would be
willing to part with. I would really appreciate it!

TR-6 engines, Tr-4 engines, Spitfire engines, MGB engines, MG Midget
engines, Whole rusted cars!...etc.

I could really use these for the benefit of verifying dimensions, and
the geometric fits of new designs!

For anyone who makes a donation to the engineering cause, free parts
will be your reward!

send me a note with what you have available!!!

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout