RE: Camshaft

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Camshaft
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:13:31 -0400
Vance,

That's good to know!

I've had quite a few inquiries about the specs for the PI cam.

The cam in my 74' has a lobe lift of .240".

I checked the Cam in Al's 76' prior to installing his Rockers. His was
at .235.

It's good to know that the lift is nearly identical for the PI Cam. This
means that the 1.75:1 Roller Rockers will work with the PI Cam.

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout