Re: Tube Type Radial Michelins

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tube Type Radial Michelins
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:05:23 -0400
Hi List...

I have to agree with Graham here.  Logic would seem to dictate that there are
no problems.  Wire wheels and tubes with radial tires have been around for
quite some time, with many miles on them.  Given the nature of this list and
the people who contribute to it, I have to believe that if there was any
concern whatsoever that it would have been expressed by now.  Surely if
blowouts, or poor tire wear or other potential problems had arisen due to tubes
and radial tires, something would have been mentioned by now.  With no proof to
the contrary, I have to believe there are no inherent problems.

I am more than willing to be proven wrong, since I am driving with wire wheels,
tubes and radial tires.

Cheers,

Aaron