Re: Chrome Bumpers

To: mocharand5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chrome Bumpers
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:07:31 -0500
IMHO, get those bad boys re-chromed.  I made the bad mistake of ordering
new front and rear bumpers from both Vicky Brit and Moss . . . junk!!!  I
sent them back and re-chromed my originals in East Hartford, CT.
Beautiful work and BETTER than new.  Expect to pay between $800 and $900
for both front and rear.  My wife is still reminding how they cost but I
keep telling her that it's only three car payments worth.  Yes, it's a
daily driver!  I have no idea where in ME. you'd find a quality vintage
car chrome shop.

Al Graffam  Suffield, CT.  74