Re: glaze in my window

To: Alan & Debbie Lindner <theedge@cts.com>
Subject: Re: glaze in my window
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:23:10 -0500
Alan;

The light of the sun reveals pits too small to be felt with the hand.
Under
magnification you would, no doubt, see the effects of sand and other road

debris on the windshield glass. The most effective "fix," of course is a
new
windshield. ANY road car with more that, say, 50k miles on it likely has
some degree of the same problem. It would sure be nice of insurance
companies allowed you to replace windshields when the pitting glare
gets to dangerous levels.

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6 in the paint booth