Water

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Water
From: Grant Kester <gkester@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 00:41:07 -0800
Dear List Members,

Last week my '69 TR6 got stuck in a very big rainstorm. This was the
most intense rain I've been in with the car (I live in San Diego so we
don't get that much) and I discovered that both of the floor mats (or
the soundproofing material underneath the floor mats and carpeting)
were/was soaked. I can't see any obvious points at which the water
could have gotten in but it clearly came from someplace. Has anyone had
experience with this and can you suggest any places to look, and
potentially seal up?

Thanks,
Grant Kester