Toyota Supra 5-speed conversion

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Toyota Supra 5-speed conversion
From: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi, I don't read most of the e-mails concerning
transmission conversions, but I was just surfing the
internet and stumbled upon this -

http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/triumphsal.htm

It is a transmission conversion to a Toyota Supra 5
speed. It costs around NZ$4,600 or around US$2,500
which seems to be around the same for a celica trans
conversion. My main question is, are the celica and
supra transmissions the same, I would guess not as the
Supra develops way more power.

Just curious...