Gunst List

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst List
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:45:16 -0500
List,

I had hoped to order the bearings today, and sent a note to Joachim
Gunst over the weekend for a final price, and another shipping estimate,
so we could include the 3 on standby. I have not received a reply from
Joachim. Perhaps in the am.

I will put the bearings on my Visa, and then send each one on the list a
note with the final price and my address. I would rather not post my
address on the list. It's a little too public. The bearings will be
ordered before you send the money. If someone changes their mind, I'm
sure I will be able to sell the extras. I will estimate the shipping
from me to you, a touch on the high side ($1.00 or so), and then send
you a check for difference between your actual shipping cost and my
estimate. The post office said the shipping will vary by zip code.

If you are concerned about sending the money to me, you can check my
eBay feedback. My user ID is dmallin@attglobal.net. If you're wondering
about the funny stuff and neutrals back in July 98, I was working with
the eBay police to get rid of a false bidder. Before it was finished, he
tried to trash my feed back. The eBay police changed the negatives to
neutrals. User ucanrun_butyoucant hide is the eBay police. koodoo(0)
jillbill(-1) and bobien(-1) were all the same person and he was banned
by eBay. Whatever....

Hoping to get this ordered in the next day or so...

Don Malling