Gunst List

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst List
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:31:18 -0500
List,

We are full (33 bearings) unless there are drop outs. I have a couple of
possible stand-by's

Shipping by ground from Germany will be EUR 1.82 and by air will be EUR
3.96. 1 EUR = $1.04 (last time I looked).

Ryan VanLuchene checked air for us, and it will take 10 days.

Nelson said ground time was 3 to 8 weeks. His shipment of bearings came
in 3 weeks, but he is still waiting for the springs.

If your preference for ground vs air is not noted on the list below,
please tell me which you prefer. I think we will be in a situation where
a few will want air, and most will be Ok with ground.

The real question is: if ground is OK, would air be acceptable to help
out those that need their bearing sooner. In my case, ground is plenty
fast, but for $2.00 more, air is OK too.

If you are already on the list as preferring ground or air, I will take
that as conformation that you still want the bearing. If you are not on
the list as preferring ground or air, please let me know, and that will
also be confirmation that you still want the bearing.

If you don't want the bearing, or will make do with fewer bearings so
those on standby can get one, let me know. This is not a request or
suggestion for those that asked for multiples to give them up. You were
first, and have a right to keep what you requested. Some of those
requesting multiples are on the list for other people in addition to
themselves, and others have multiple cars. They have good reason to ask
for multiples. The ones on standby came in today -- they were late.

Thanks,

Don Malling
Ryan VanLuchene

The list