Fw: Flywheel lightening

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Flywheel lightening
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:33:17 -0600
 Well it's time to take care of some new year's resolutions and loose some
weight, but not for me. That overweight flywheel on my long crank 69 TR6. I
found these guys on the web and there price is great compared to either a new
Aluminum flywheel which I can't get for my long crank or another place that
wants over $300 to do the job. So for $150 I think I'll look into it. Sure
some others will be interested too!

Richard Seaton
'69 loosin' weight.