what year to buy

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: what year to buy
From: "Earsing, Mike" <MEarsing@jesuitcp.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:21:09 -0600
OK - I am looking to buy another Triumph -last one was sold 20 years ago - and
I have decided on a TR 6.
I am not looking to show/collect - I am looking to drive and have fun with so-
engine/susp. upgrades are what I am looking for.    So - is one model year
preferable over another (beyond looks -they all look good)?  I am getting
pretty serious in negotiations for a 1971. - should I be looking at a later
model?
Any and all advice is appreciated. I need to buy one soon -my obsession with
TR 6 literature and books is really stunting my other reading.

Thanks
Mike
mearsing@jesuitcp.org