Re: brake fluid

To: <Ozium8221@aol.com>
Subject: Re: brake fluid
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:48:24 -0800
Rob,

The same thing happened to me about six months ago.  I got in the car and
the brake pedal went to the floor.  All of a sudden (it seemed) I had no
brake fluid in the reservoir.  I had stupidly pumped the pedal a number of
times before I checked the fluid level so I got air into the system and
resigned myself to the fact that I would have to bleed the system.  Before I
got around to it the pedal came back up to normal and the brakes have been
working fine ever since, and the resevoir level is at the top, just like it
normally has been since I bought the car over 2-1/2 years ago.  I see no
signs of a leak.  Where did the fluid go, the servo housing?

Gary
'73