Re: Performance TR6's

To: <MJSUKEY@cs.com>, "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Performance TR6's
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:30:36 -0600
 I hope and that's a big HOPE to have mine at the 6-pack event in Bowling
Green, KY next fall. It will be far from what others have done to hop up there
cars. Even though I will have  triple ZS's with a small cam, I want to keep
certain things stock. I like what sets the '69 apart from the other years.
Does this mean I'm a snob?
  I'm lacking in knowledge or ability to do what others have done. Sure is
cool to hear and look at them though.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)

PS. If the car isn't done by then, I'll bring the chassis, sure it'll get some
ooos and aaahs! Hopefully, something about a black powder coated frame that
does it for me. Or maybe a tall red head......, but that's another story.