RE: Performance TR6's

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Performance TR6's
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:06:06 -0500
Marty,

Drags,

Please...Please... tell me that people don't actually drag race TR's for
fun. The Europeans on the list will absolutely cringe. Me too!!!

I have a 73 Chevy Nova SS...Grandma's grocery getter..."Not my
grandma"...just a matter of speech! It's only good for one thing...so I
modified it. Pulls the drivers side front wheel off the ground! Sets you
back in the seat and does quite well in a straight line. Couldn't
properly go around a curve to save its ass...much less mine!!!

Jim