Re: Performance TR6's

To: <MJSUKEY@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Performance TR6's
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:40:19 -0500
Marty,

I'm more of a lurker on this board (I have a sad project TR4A), but I'm very
active in the Cougar Club of America. We're seeing the opposite thing you
allude to here ... many more modified and Daily drivers at National shows.

The Daily driver / Modified class has so many registrants that we're even
considering breaking these down into classes: Wild Mods, Mild Mods, Pampered
daily drivers, and Daily driven HARD.

Phil
I'd get my 4A out for a 6-pack :)