RE: TR6 Alternator

To: "'James Tabor'" <jattr6@hotmail.com>, <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Alternator
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:08:25 -0400
James,

The threads were metric in the top alternator tab. So I couldn't install
the 5/16" bolt that goes into stock alternator. I got a metric bolt out
of my bolt bin that fit it. It measured out at 7.8mm, so I don't know if
it is a 7mm or 8mm bolt.

The hardest part of this project was finding the right alternator!

Others on the list. If you missed the previous posts see below.

Mike Munson
Snellville Ga.
70-6 racecar
73-6