Re: Door Alignment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, dcooper@paciolan.com
Subject: Re: Door Alignment
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:46:36 -0800 (PST)
> Dwayne,

I agree with Bob on this, I to have in the last
few month's put the doors back on.  All my body
panels match to the lines where they need to be.
It appears that either the stamping-s over time
got a little out of alignment or weren't that
good to begin with.

I finally settled on having all my horizonals
match and left the verticals have the odd gaps.

Dale