Re: paint type

To: "Brad ." <brad1184@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: paint type
From: Jim Davis <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:38:12 -0500
I use Duplicolor engine paint in whtever color suits me. For the brake
drums and rear suspension pieces I use gloss black. For aluminum peices,
cast aluminum. I like red for the rear lever shocks. Engine clear on
unpainted bolts, nuts, clips and brass pieces keeps them new-looking for
a good while.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO