Hogged frame

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hogged frame
From: Cliff Davies <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:15:10 -0500
I am about to remove the final bits from my frame prior to measuring
and welding. I know without measuring that the rear of the frame slopes down
about an inch from what it should be. All due to what was a poor previous
welding job at the trailing arms. The upper T-shirt is coming off for
inspection of what lies below. The question is how do I get the rear where
it should be before welding. I know the process of cutting the frame on each
side (on 3 sides of the box)jacking the frame up and welding the gap, is
this my only solution if the frame is already hogged?
Thanks as usual,
Cliff
73 TR6