Fwd: Haynes TR6 Reprint

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Haynes TR6 Reprint
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:04:32 EST
Last year I purchased a hardcover reprint of the TR6 Haynes manual from
Rimmer Bros.. Cost is about #25.00.

Just to pass on to the list, I have had only good experiences with Rimmer
Bros. The quality of all the items I have purchased from them have been the
best...no unpleasant surprises.
Last year I purchased a wind deflector from them. A friend of mine who was
visiting his sister in the UK said he would bring it back with him. I had it
sent to his sister's home. He was to fly home on September 15th. and decided
he did not want to be travelling through a number of airports with a rather
large box. He did not bring it back and left it at his sister home in
England. She tried various couriers and the price of shipping was as much as
the price of the item. She eventually took it back to Rimmer who shipped it
me at no extra cost. It's this kind of service that makes me keep coming back
as a customer.