Re: New Member intro

To: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Subject: Re: New Member intro
From: Walt Boeninger <walt_boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:08:23 -0800
Thanks for the info.

I know full well the story of backorders.  I was one of the first
to order the infamous "Green Hose sets"  I cannot remember how many
years I waited.  I replaced the top rad hose at least twice
in the 80s while waiting ....  I think I got the hoses after
the car was parked... with all of it's factory original hoses
(except the top) still intact!

Walt
=====