RE: New Member intro

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Member intro
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:29:25 -0500
Walt, interesting story on the car. I hope you'll also consider joining
the 6-PACK club - you may want to browse our web site at www.6-pack.org

Roadster Factory is still around, still sponsoring the annual
get-together near their offices in PA, and still backordering parts ;-)
Just kidding - seems all of our suppliers do that. TRF even makes a
large number of parts, which is of great service to the hobby. One of
the other folks on the list may have more info on the pub - I think I
remember hearing it didn't go well, and the owner was getting back to
the focus of his main business.

Anyway, welcome to the list - we'll be interested to hear more about
getting your car running strong again!

Mark Creamer
6-PACK Membership Secretary
membership@6-pack.org