Re: Pull My Finger/sugg

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Pull My Finger/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:54:25 -0600
I believe that the finger pull was designed for the tr4s. I tried to put one
on my 6 and then realized it was a lost cause. If you replace the little
rubber pads inside (they go in the holes around the perimeter of the glove
box, they will help open the glove box door..sort of a spring action.

Valerie Stabenow