Re: Buy/rbld. brake/my 200 cents

To: <rmf3860@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Buy/rbld. brake/my 200 cents
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:14:20 -0600
NO seriously, I"M NOT KIDDING!!! I can't speak for other communities and
NAPA stores, but the guys I have here in Freeport are wonderful!!! They work
with Beck Arnley (a longtime established foreign parts company) and can get
me rebuilt LUCAS stuff... water pumps, starters, generators, etc. Plus I got
this Beck Arnley  processed/rebuilt MC for my 73 with the
warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No shipping charges and I use my AAA motor club card
for a discount.

Valerie