RE: Should I?

To: morgant@ctc.net (Tom Morgan), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Should I?
From: tr6me@cs.com
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 09:52:10 -0500
tom, I have made this change to 4 tr6's with positive results. I used the one
piece version that is a direct bolt up to the existing bolts. I did run into a
problem when I put Koni shocks on this set up. The koni has a larger body and
there for the upper mount hole had to be relocated anout 1 half an inch to
accomidate this. Not a problem for the local welding shop.

Mark Johnson
72 tr6
73 mini