RE: More on Inflation pressures

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>
Subject: RE: More on Inflation pressures
From: "Derek Graham" <Derek.Graham@ukgateway.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:43:21 +0100
Larry,

I hold approximately two hundred or so BMIHT build certificates as part of
the records that I hold in my position as TR6 registrar for the UK car club
the TR Register, and from a quick review of these 185 section Michelin Red
band tubed tyres were fitted to wire wheeled cars, both tubed and tubeless
185 section Michelin Red band are recorded for disc wheels and only tubeless
185 section Goodyear Red band are recorded for disc wheels.
Incidentally the UK spec cars were fitted with either 165 section Dunlop SP
Sports or 165 section Michelin XAS. Both tubed and tubeless of both types
being recorded.
Hope that this helps.

Derek Graham
CP54529-O