Re: More on Inflation pressures

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, LaJoMor@aol.com
Subject: Re: More on Inflation pressures
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:01:04 EDT
Larry, Dick,
The Goodyear redlines were a non-tube type radial, but the Mich. were tube
type.  I have ran the Mich's without tubes for over ten years and never had a
problem, as long as you have a good stem seal there should be no problem.  I
believe the tube makes for as smoother ride, but not sure.  I also have two
sets of Goodyear Redlines that I run on, but I put tubes in them only because
of there age.  Just my 2 cents.
Best regards
Jim Holewka
69 TR6