RE: New top installation

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New top installation
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:42:52 -0400
Rick, Griot's makes plastic window cleaning and polish products. Don't
know if it would make a difference or not, but the ammonia in the windex
type product may be more harm than good. Just speaking for my old vinyl
top, the Griot stuff has restored them to like-new from a previously
filmy opaque look.  www.griotsgarage.com if you're interested in taking
a look. Your local parts store may have equivalent products as well

<mc>