Re: Very Scary Noise in Rear End

To: <rcotting@mgnet.ca>
Subject: Re: Very Scary Noise in Rear End
From: "mitch" <tristatelining@isoc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:53:56 -0400
i've had bad mounts on 2 cars and it never acted like that. my vote is for a
u joint. i saw one on a friends car awhile back that was so bad it actually
got bound up and the car wouldn't roll back till it broke loose. we had it
on a lift and rolled it backwards and watched it then it broke loose again.
had to see it to believe it. also don't make the mistake i did. make sure
you order new rubber mounts for the top of the rear end!