Re: Fwd: springs

To: tjh173@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: springs
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:48:28 -0400
I recently bought the kit from British Parts NorthWest.  Haven't
installed it yet but looks to be a quality unit and uses the existing
bolt configuration.  They had a special going - with shocks $149.  Might
still be available.  I think they supply Vicky Brit with theirs.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project, 1973 TR6 driver
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/