Re: shaved cylinder head question. 73 TR6

To: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: shaved cylinder head question. 73 TR6
From: "mitch" <tristatelining@isoc.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:45:03 -0400
I talked to TSI automotive and also British Parts Northwest and they told me
a head shaved like mine always needs  the shorter ones and i will have to
shim it maybe also. Ted at TSI always gives me the straight scoop, my bad
for not asking him in advance. British PartsNorthwest had the shorter
pushrods in stock $48. very good price.  The guy i talked to there also knew
his TR6 engines. Thanks to both of them!