RE: Rheostat

To: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rheostat
From: "Derek Graham" <Derek.Graham@ukgateway.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:10:22 -0000
The book is correct Dan it should just pull off. I remember having a lot of
trouble getting mine off the first time however if you work away at it by
working it up and down it will eventually come off. Don't be tempted to try
levering off the dash as you will damage the veneer. Best of luck

Derek Graham
CP54529-O